Monday, December 15, 2008

Sincere Apology for the Lack of Posts lately

I am truly sorry that I haven't been sharing any deals of any sorts lately.
We are right smack in the middle of a quick move, right before Christmas,
and what's worse is my kids are now off-track. So they are right at my feet
most of the day...
Makes it a little difficult to pack.
The truth is I haven't been shopping much...in face the only shopping I've
really done is Christmas.
I've needed bread for a week, and still haven't made it to the store...
I did run into CVS, so my 6 yr old DS could buy a toy with his money he'd
been saving. So I did sneak in one deal...
3 LG EXCEDRIN...used no Qs, as I was totally unprepared.
38.xx
Paid with my FLEX card...
and earned 10$
I have so much money to still spend on my FLEX...
I was just trying to spend a quick 50...
truth is, I didn't even know about the Excedrin deal, since I haven't
even paid attention to the ads.
I'll post again once I've moved, and am shopping again.
Merry Christmas...and happy shopping.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm impressed you posted that! I didn't know about the excedrin deal I wish you would have left a link but I'll go look it up. Hang in there Cari!