Thursday, February 26, 2009

Current stockpile


Here's my inside freezer. I hate how small it is,
but we can't bring our own in, we have to use what
is given to us...see all the bags on the bottom shelf...
those are grapes...5 gallon sized bags, also green onions,
and celery. all Frozen for another day, oh and there are
strawberries and 2 big bags of peppers.

This is under my kids bathroom. If I buy some
little shelves, I may do more in here. I was worried
the Toby would tear it apart, but so far he hasn't.

These are just my razor. None of my hubbies,
which he actuallyd doesn't use...so I guess I have
more hidden in the drawers to the left. I'll take a pic
of all the deodorants. I have tons of those.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie Avery said...

look all those baby soaps and razors! those are my two favorite items to stockpile :D i love that we do this together----coupon shopping I mean. miss you already man!