Monday, March 2, 2009

What's for dinner tonight? and the Menu Plan for 2 weeks

Here's my kiddos eating cheese, crackers, cantalope.
they also ate apples and left over French Toast.
Yummm. good job eating healthy guys.
B is saving room cuz she wants some pesto sausage.














Ok, I haven't planned an actual menu in a REALLY long time...
so here is what I came up with...
Sunday- last night- Hamburger Helper...I have so many of these.
Monday- 2 shifts...fruit, cheese crackers and leftovers for kids.
mom and dad...Pesto sausage and Alfredo noodles
Tuesday-3 Packet Pot Roast and veggies
Wednesday- Chicken Nuggets, Fr. Fries and Fruit
Thursday- Chicken Enchiladas and corn
Friday- Pizza-dillas
Saturday- Hamburger Helper and Veggie
Sunday- Chicken Divan or Casserole
Monday- Spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread
Tuesday- Pulled Pork sandwiches
Wednesday- Frozen Pizza Night
Thursday- Salsa Chicken/Fajitas/Tacos
Friday- Pancakes, Bacon and Fruit
Saturday- Pizzadillas
Sunday- Roast and Potatoes

Hope I stick to the plan.
Trying this to help avoid those pesky,
yummy smelling drive thrus.

1 comment:

Julie Avery said...

how was the frozen pizza tonight? are you stiking to the menu? I haven't cooked a meal at my place yet....i'm such a slacker. does the micro count? i just heated up cheese soup. I'm a little spoiled over by my mother---she's aldready given me 4 meals---from her left-overs. yum.