Sunday, September 21, 2008

CVS tonight

There is a great Kimberly-Clark deal this week.
Buy 25$ worth of kleenex, Viva PaperTowels, Cottonelle Toilet Paper, kotex and more...see ad at www.iheartcvs.com for more info.
I had a great emailed coupon 5/30$. So I went to town...
I bought
2 big packs of Viva's 6.49 each
2 big packs of cottonelle 12 rolls each 5.99 each
6 kleenex at 77cents each
and 1 anytizer at 3.50
Used 5/30$
2/10$
2 Viva .50 coupons
2 cottonelle .50 coupons
and 2 .50 cents off wyb 3 kleenex
Paid with 4.99 ECB
19.xx oop
and earned 10 ECBs
not bad, i think...
for need items...

There's only 1 more week of the 2/10$ coupon. So run out
and use it as much as possible.

1 comment:

Traci Elizabeth said...

YAY!! I am glad you started this! I will be checking often!

BTW, I always buy luvs diapers and the last 3 or 4 times I have bought the boxes of them, there have been 2 $2.00 off crest tootpaste coupons in each box. Thats a pretty good coupon right? Let me know if you see crest toothpaste on sale somewhere so I can use them really well! Thanks