Thursday, September 18, 2008

You gotta find a Bread Store

My husband is a little picky about his bread. We really only buy Orowheat...So a while ago, my friend Julie and I found a bread store, and we decided to go again yesterday. (It's in Murrieta, for those of you that live in So. Cal, somewhere near me. It's on Jefferson Street. I'm trying to find the phone number or address for you, but thus far, NO LUCK. ) We TRAVELED, yes I said traveled, about 25 miles away, Freeway the whole way, to go to the Orowheat Outlet. You really gotta find one of these in your area. You get a stamp for every dollar you spend, and when you fill your card up you get 2 free items, plus there is usually a double stamp day...meaning you get double the stamps per dollar you spend. Of course we went on a double-stamp day... our's are Wednesday and Sunday...
I bought 6 loaves of Orowheat Buttermilk, 2 loaves of 7 grain Orowheat, 8 mini loaves of Orowheat Buttermilk (these are only like 4 slices short of a regualar loaf, and more than half the price off) 1 box of Entemann's donuts 99cents, 1 pkg Orowheat Hamb. Buns=24.64
BONUS
1 free orowheat white sandwich bread
1 free Entemann's Raspberry Danish FOR MEEEE!
BOTTOM LINE
20 items for 24.64

*I didn't get a picture before re-organizing my Freezer and puting it all away. But trust me when I say, it takes up almost 1 whole shelf...all for bread. yipee.

No comments: