Tuesday, April 21, 2009

CAN YOU DIG IT?


.04 cents at RALPHS.
1 4pk of Angel Soft 1.00
4 Quaker quakes .99 each
used 1 .50 cent q for TP- doubled
used 4 quaker 1.00 off q
making the total .04 cents.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
IS IT SWEET?
We've been a little tighter than usual
lately, so i haven't been shopping much.
But, I had to go out and get my
FREEBIES today, before the sale ends.
Maybe more freebies tomorrow?

for you to do this you gotta be buying
your sunday newspapers. Don't forget.
I forgot to go out and get some extras
this week, and I'm so bummed.
I could've had 3 more FREE TPs in this
picture.
What are you doing to stretch your dollars
lately?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

HeatherC said...

Hi! I saw you comment on another blog and the fact that youre in the IE caught my eye! Im in Riverside, Nice to "meet" you!
http://adollarhereadollarthere(dot)blogspot(dot)com