Saturday, April 11, 2009

A New EASTER sweet


While I made dinner, my 2 oldest
made a GREAT attempt at tomorrows Sweet Treat.

daughter did white chocolate, son did the M&Ms
we melted white choc chips and spooned them onto
the pretzels, cuz by the time we made it to the
cake supply store, they were closed. so, we
IMPROVISED, and I think it's totally gonna work.

The finished product.
Thanks to Polk-a-dot Apron's blog.
Love this blog. They share so many cute
ideas to do with your family. This definetly
killed some time while I made dinner,
then after dinner we had the rest the night
to color eggs.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie Avery said...

yay! Love the finished product. Mmmm. I can almost taste them!

Cari Coupons said...

they were REALLY good. My whole family at a ton of them. woohoo. success