Monday, October 20, 2008

another SWEET CVS deal


I forgot to get the free powerade...so I went
back and used my other card, so i could get more
C*A*N*D*Y...
6 johnsons buddies for my DD-5.94-6.00 coupons
2 brachs candy corn
1 powerade
1 BLACK nailpolish for my DD
5 back and body EXCEDRIN=9.95-10.00 coupons
5 extra strength EXCEDRIN=9.95-10.00 coupons
TOTAL: 10.37 OOP
total saved: 56.50
plus i recieved ECBs for
brachs candy-2.58
Powerade-1.69
THAT'S a lot of EXCEDRIN. We need back and
body at our house...
What do you think?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie Avery said...

We totally need to find a way to get rid of some excedrin! lol. Good job man! Adding to the johnson's budies stockpile! Hey, did I tell you? I totally sold the buddies at the garage sale for $1 each. HAHAHAHAHA I cannot believe people bought them for that price. that last couple left i sold for .50 BUT STILL! so funny. i feel so bad about it now.

Shumway FAM said...

you did good. I'm proud of your Garage sale. they saved money on tax. though. lol
by the way, I checked my stockpiles.
I have 33 toothpastes and 20 brushes. not too many yet.