Monday, October 27, 2008

What do you stockpile?


Here's my biggest cabinet. Top shelf are some
cleaning products. basically what's opened and
being used...up high so my smallest won't get
into it.
2nd shelf-handsoaps
3rd shelf- deodorants and baby stuff
4th shelf-TEETH
5th shelf-Shampoo and conditioners, including
some baby shampoo
6th shelf-body wash, bars of soap and 1 shower
cleaner refill

This is one shelf in my closet. Left- face wash,
next is lotions, then face wipes and glade candles.

One more of my spots in my closet.
top shelf TP, hair color, kleenex
Middle shelf- women's personal care
bottom shelf- forgot to stock- Diapers.
I have another spot in my room of diapers,
just forgot to reload for the picture.
underneath that shelf, you might be
able to see a gray bin...
this is loaded with food. granola bars,
fruit by the foots and cheerios mixes.
I hide these so my kids can't have them
whenever they want. There's another bin
right to the left of the picture that's filled
with Cereals.
here's my stockpile numbers as of this morning:
32 handsoaps
18 shampoo
14 conditioner
20 toothbrushes
33 toothpastes
19 pads
5 tampons - 2 of those are mega
20 deodorants
15 bodywashes
5 mouthwashes
20 babywashes
19 Johnson's buddy bars
6 bars of soap
3 kids shampoo
17 facial cleansers
14 lotions
11 Hair color
15 Bathroom cleansers
8 Kleenex
4 12pk of TP (not a lot, surprisingly)

my last picture. Under the kids sink. see all my
johnson buddy bars...that's my favorite thing to
stockpile.
Did I miss anything... do you wanna see something
that I didn't share?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie Avery said...

dude. 11 haircolor! Cummon - that's crazy. just kidding. any mocachino? i need that...my red is coming throught. lol.

i love love love love love your stickpile. your amazing at this! love that we're coupon buddies.

thank goodness for cvs and wags being across the nation! we'll keep in touch through the deals!