Thursday, October 9, 2008

I love my WAGS deals.















4 bags Fun size M&Ms=4/1.00 after Rebates and coupons
3 shouts=.75 after rebates and coupons
4 glade odor Carpet cleaners=.50cents overage. money maker
after rebates and coupons
6 windex= .75 cents after rebates and coupons
6 scrubbing bubbles= .75 cents after rebates and coupons
1 energy shots= free after rebate
2 glade candles- free after rebate and coupons
8 glade plug ins= free after rebate and coupons
2 glade refills= free after rebate and coupons

total of 4.75$ for all of this. Oh, but I used another 3/10 WAGS coupon
because my store is new...
so really 1.75$ for all of this....WOW! I'm even amazed at this.

WAGStoRICHES

you should really check out this website! They are the best!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie Avery said...

I love your wags deal too!!!

Jennifer said...

It was a fun week for walgreens for sure. Leave any trigger windex for the rest of us? haha Good for you. Now we can go to lunch one day somewhere good right? BJ's?