Thursday, May 7, 2009

I love getting deals---with my FLEX card


Albertson's has a great deal for medicine.
spend 30$ on participating items, earn a 10$
catalina on your next purchase.
I had coupons for all tylonels and the motrin.
total was 38.xx

I turned around and used the 10$Cat right away.
Bought 2 4pk TP
1 Lg. Poptart
1 Quaker Chewy granola bars
1 nutrigrain box
1 box Capri Suns
paid 3.21 OOP, so basically I got everything in
this picture for free.
THE BONUS- My Flex pay account is money
I don't ever feel. It is an medical spending acct
set up thru hubby's work. They pull out the
pre-determined amount (we chose) every paycheck-and
it's all PRE-TAX dollars...woohoo.
We use this flex acct for co-pays, prescriptions and
over the counter meds and first aid kits, etc.
So convienient, never have to worry if there's money in
that account...
it's taken me a long time to realize that i can use this
card to EARN deals. (FREE money for groceries...works
for me.) thanks for reading...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: