Monday, May 11, 2009


my first stop-CVS-So Cal has no ECBs for
awhile...but I was still able to get some
SWEET deal...check it out.
6 12pks of Coke 3/8
2 Sara Lee Bagels 2/4
2 Milks 2.29 each
4 Kraft BBQs 99 each
2 planters honey roasted 2/5
1 snack size ritz bits 99-kids
1 oreo cakester-kids
1 pk of 99cent gum-kids
coupons used
6 1$ off coke coupons- no longer avail
4 1$ off Kraft BBQ- making them FREE
2 1$ off Planters peanuts making them 2/3
used a 5/25$ also...total with CRVs and Tax
25.92

UPDATE- I found it! read on!
2nd stop-Ralphs...now I made a fatal mistake
today. I accidentally threw away my Ralphs rewards
coupon of 10$...so I'm ready to call the hotline, to see
if they'll replace it for me. I threw it away while at CVS,
and there's no way i'm digging through the trash can there.
it's one of those enclosed ones, in the box with the lid 1 foot up,
cement, you know? so no chicken for me today...
1 Sun Detergent 1.88
10 pks Koolaid-blurry sorry-1.00
coupons used
.50 detergent-doubled to 1$
.55 kool aid- recieved from rewards packet-doubled to 1$
total was .96 cents.
woohoo
I need more detergent, but only had one of these coupons.
hoping WISK will go on sale soon, with all those printable
coupons.
Go check my side bar to print some of the great coupons.
That's where I got my Kraft BBQ coupon from.
Good luck
Posted by Picasa

No comments: