Thursday, May 28, 2009

only WHILE SUPPLIES LAST...means...


there are NO RAINCHECKS...When they run out
they run out!
So RUN OUT, now, to your local Albertsons...
Here's what you can get...I did it twice in the
same transaction with no questions, or problems...
Buy 1 5pk of Macaroni and Cheese-
they are BOGO this week...
on the side of the package you will find a
coupon for a FREE pkg of Caprisun SUNRISE...
which is a new YUMMY product.
so for the price of ONE Mac and cheese pack-
my store price was 6.29
I got 1 pack of mac n cheese FREE
and 2 Caprisun sunrise-FREE
doing it twice my total for the pic above was
12.58
for 20 boxes and 4 drinks...
sounds like I rambled a little.
Go, RUN! go get YOU some...
good luck...while supplies last only!
***and, a 2$ Catalina printed out
so I can use it on my next order of any
amount at Albertsons...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: