Sunday, May 3, 2009

My GO-TO Dinner


When I'm in a pinch for time, this is
my family's go to dinner. My kids
LOOOOVE this one. I think I have
6 of this flavor, and like 10 of the
other flavors. But, THIS one is thier
favorite.
I added a green salad and for my hubby
and I, we put the mix into tortillas.
(A little more filling, and leaves more
helpings for my kiddos.) Did I say how much
they looooove this? I usually serve
raw carrots and ranch, too, but forgot
last night.
It's definately not the most healthful meal,
with 320 calories per serving and 29% sodium,
but it's not terrible.
Thanks Betty Crocker! for giving me an easy
out on crazy days, for being tasty, and not too
expensive. This meal cost me about 2.75 total.
SIDE NOTE:
When on sale at WALMART for .75 cents
you can usually get them for .50cents a box.
That's STOCKPILE time in my Price Point BOOK.
Go HERE to see the current Betty Crocker Coupons.

So there you have it, my cheap and easy
meal.
Now you know ALL my secrets. ;)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: